Exams recognized by the James Harding Univeristy, such as AP, CLEP, and DSST, may be evaluated for credit transfer at PU.

Request credit for National Testing Exams

If you would like to request credit for an exam that you have already taken at the time of your enrollment at James Harding University, let your admissions officer know during the application process and he/she will guide you about the next step to be taken. He/she will send your scores to the Transcript Evaluation Center for review. You will receive a copy of your evaluation in via email.